"winter" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In recent years, however, the company seems to open its winter season three times.
- In a single winter season, this had become a kind of second home to her.
- The park opened during the winter season for the first time in 2001/2.
- The winter season wouldn't begin for a month or so yet, and they had lots of room.
- At times, local communities play against each other during the winter season.
- The hotel opened for its first winter season in 1999.
- They spent six months in the area and then went back to their native areas for the winter season.
- Rates are for the winter season and do not include the 8 percent sales tax.
- The total number of visitors during the 2009 winter season was 201,000.
- The French, however, have continued to play a winter season.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.