"west" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The river continues to head south west through predominantly open country.
- He turned on the power, lifted the machine into the air, and headed west again.
- But there was a feeling in the inner circle that it might be best if he headed West a little early.
- But the person had gone off, heading west, probably about to leave the city-only minutes ago.
- It has continued with various migrations, heading both east and west.
- Then we got in, and pulled away, heading west crosstown on 53rd Street.
- From the position of the sun Blade guessed he must be heading almost due west.
- He'd seen outgoing trucks all day long, heading north and west.
- There: heading due west, speed 85 knots, only a few feet over the water.
- Walking the paths there, heading north and west, you're sure to come across some great trees no matter where you wander.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.