"water" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That's the same order as five percent of Earth's surface water.
- The Government gave the church rights to surface water in exchange.
- Present use of surface water in the basin is 17.0 km3.
- Back when Mars had surface water and an atmosphere, life did begin.
- As a result, he said, it is not ordinarily found in surface water.
- California recognizes several different types of rights to take and use surface water.
- Surface water has lost its unique character due to impact of human activity.
- As a result these upland areas have very little surface water.
- These problems may be for surface water, groundwater, or the combination.
- This process also takes place when the land is irrigated by surface water.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.