"warm" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Once it was in place, the warm air started up on its own.
- When she opened the door warm air came out to meet them.
- In the winter, warm air from the inside will move to the outside and make us cold.
- Take a walk in the warm air and learn to live with the dirt.
- The soft light and the warm air were coming from there.
- Outside, the warm fresh air felt good in her lungs.
- The process takes about a day, after which the leaves are dried by warm air.
- Some of them must be filled with warm air bound for the night outside.
- She left the question hanging in the warm air, then shook her head.
- "I feel as if warm air is blowing inside my head."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.