"volume" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His private library consisted of between 1500 and 1800 volumes.
- The library had cost $9 million to build and its collection consisted of more than 1,000,000 volumes.
- It consists of 8 volumes and about 115 thousand words.
- It consisted of 54 volumes, 74 authors and 443 works.
- It consisted of eight volumes, published between 1749 and 1756.
- The work consists of two volumes, each written in three parts.
- It was the entire collection and consisted of 800 volumes.
- The opening day collection consisted of more than 1,000,000 volumes.
- It consists of two volumes written in 1822 and 1827 respectively.
- The series now consists of five published volumes; a further two are planned.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.