"value" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It's hard to put much monetary value to that in our economy.
- The points are given a monetary value agreed by the players.
- They may mean a great deal to someone even beyond their monetary value.
- She had several reasons for wanting to keep them and their monetary value was the least reason.
- We hang onto them, of course, for their monetary value if nothing else.
- He will also assess the quality and monetary value of a photograph.
- Of course, we can't put a monetary value on everything.
- In my experience, however, I've had to add monetary value to the game to make it intense.
- The monetary value of the elements in our body is between four and five dollars.
- "How do you put a monetary value on a species?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.