"transmit" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Administration's message was transmitted recently through a third party, the officials said.
- There was no air to carry his voice, but he knew the sound would be transmitted through the ground.
- "Blue light is transmitted through water much better than other colors," he said.
- It should have been transmitted through my minister, but let that pass.
- From there it would have been transmitted through sexual or blood contact.
- This is why it has not been transmitted through the generations.
- Humans could hear the sounds if they were transmitted very far through the air.
- On each round trip, some light will be transmitted through the front surface back to the source.
- It may have been transmitted through oral or written systems.
- It is more comfortable and less likely to transmit movement through the water, although great care should still be taken.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.