"train" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She tried to go by train and was turned back.
- Alone you are only a woman going off by train.
- I'd rather have you come out by train at night.
- I went to my mother's by train on Sunday night.
- By train it now usually takes no more than 20 minutes.
- The trip takes about seven to eight minutes by train.
- It is again the age of going to work by train.
- Many more are expected to travel to Washington by train and car.
- This is a great time to see Europe by train.
- After lunch, we made our way back to work by train.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.