"tournament" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The league's top four teams competed in the double elimination tournament.
- The first set of matches are an elimination tournament between the 4 group winners.
- The championship finals of a double elimination tournament is usually set up to be a possible two games.
- Single elimination tournaments are much more common in individual sports like tennis.
- This is a modification of the single elimination tournament to allow more matches to be held.
- The concept consists of three games in a double elimination tournament.
- This competition began on September 13, 1941 as an elimination tournament held every two weeks.
- After the group stages, the routine 64-man single elimination tournament follows.
- The show pits teams of three from high schools around Colorado against each other in a single elimination tournament.
- It is a single elimination tournament with nine inning games.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.