"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Much later, we rested together in bed, naked and glowing.
- The group often shelters and rests together during the heat of the day.
- It is gregarious and several individuals may rest together.
- He was silent for a few moments; we rested together in that quiet room.
- "To others it would be like them resting together for all eternity."
- Like two humans they rested together in the meadow, mountains about, heaven above, and earth below.
- We climbed more slowly, and then rested together, and went on.
- "I shall take her in my arms and step over the rail; we will rest together, on the bottom of the sea."
- They rested together, looking at what he had uncovered.
- The weight of bringing the family together rests on her already heavy shoulders.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.