"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Three other commercial buildings were listed on the National Register together.
- They were listed together in the 1890, 1892 and 1893 censuses, and she was gone by the 1905 census.
- These three types were later standardised and treated as a single class, so are listed together here.
- Spouses, siblings and other relatives could also be listed together.
- Victims from the same families would be listed together.
- Although the two buildings both qualified for inclusion on the Register, they and a third contributing building were listed together as a single property.
- They are listed together in the new tables.
- However, company employees and their visitors are listed together.
- For example, calls and e-mail messages are listed together on the In Box screen.
- Firefighters had to see their buddies' names listed together.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.