"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On the top the two of them knelt together clinging to each other.
- When they were kneeling together, Bart said, "See if you can get someone around the low place and back about where those trees are."
- In an odd companionship they knelt together to their task.
- His team smoothly knelt together and raised their shields over their heads.
- The three men knelt together on the stone floor.
- And the twins kneeling quite still together, in the dust.
- And with one common accord, the three friends knelt together in silent prayer.
- Grimm took her hands in his as they knelt together on the cliff's edge.
- He held out his hand to her, and they knelt together on the stone floor while the old man performed his last office.
- Let's leave the politics to the delegates and kneel together for the next several days.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.