"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By 1910, the Sac and Meskwaki together totaled only about 1,000 people.
- There are also other pieces scattered in various manuscripts, together totaling more than 120 pieces.
- Texas has many wind farms which together total an installed capacity of 12,212 MW.
- Mr. Kren said zoning was in place for the other town house projects, together totaling 1,000 more units.
- The budget of the three stations together now totals $17 million.
- They were accompanied by officials, members of the crew, marines, the families thereof and their own children who together totaled 645.
- The decision affects 226 players with guaranteed contracts, which together total nearly $800 million in value.
- Both conversations together totaled a single word, and I didn't say it.
- Annual deaths from tornadoes, earthquakes and floods together total fewer than 200.
- Medicaid spending has shot up 63 percent in the last five years, so that federal and state outlays together now total more than $300 billion a year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.