"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They fell heavily upon it, and in moments, were tangled together.
- Then we were finally stopped, all tangled together in the middle of the street, and I got out to see how bad they were.
- He had landed awkwardly, his arm and head tangled together.
- It couldn't be helped; our lives are all tangled together.
- Her feet tangled together and she fell to the sidewalk with a thump.
- And still faster until there was no thought, only rhythm that held them both as their limbs tangled together.
- Their legs tangled together and threw them both off balance.
- A moment later both vehicles were dead in the middle of the road, tangled together like some weird sculpture.
- Tried to move away, but they were tangled together.
- The trenches were full of dead and wounded men tangled together.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.