"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The wire can have one strand or many strands braided together.
- Three stories are braided together in this absorbing book.
- Two or three different and very faint Morse transmissions braided together.
- Their fuses had been braided together in a Chinese pigtail.
- These two strands of longing are braided together in "Trussed."
- It was clearly made of separate, individual rings, braiding together and unwinding even while he watched.
- The words are braided together, so to speak, and recited back and forth.
- What was real and what was imagined became braided together.
- The kills are braided together along an estuary that's supposed to be a wildlife refuge.
- The kink, Alan knew, came from being braided together.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.