"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Leaping up, she lashed at the young couple who nes- tled like birds in the bower of sweet music they plaited together.
- They were rather sad; dead-looking, woven and folded and, in places, plaited together.
- Their young selves are also on stage: the two couples weave between each other, their words and movements plaiting together to make a lifetime.
- The four ends of the ropes were plaited together and formed into a large heavy loop above, and the rope that had been thrown over the edge was threaded through that loop.
- Once he is with her as a khepri couple pass, their sashes plaited together, their headlegs rippling and sprays of bitter air emitted around them, their chymical whisperings.
- Often the strands are plaited together to form a cord with the end threads left untied.
- Unused wool from knitting/tapestry projects, with three different colours plaited together, also makes pretty, waste-free tag and gift ties.
- One side can be engraved for greater aesthetics, and thin strands of herringbone can be twisted or even plaited together.
- Either hanging loose, or plaited together.
- It is made by plaiting together four strands to make a stronger cord, usually using bobbins to weight the strands and make them easier to control.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.