"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- During training camp, they played golf together and fished together on team excursions.
- When he and the boy fished together they usually spoke only when it was necessary.
- He then became friendly with Mr. Cole, and they often fished for striped bass together.
- Some hunted and fished together, others worked out together, and a few studied the Good Book together.
- "We hunted and fished together," he added.
- "We just fished together; we were friends," Mr. Chappell said.
- They fished together in spring training, when Pavano, who earns $10 million a season, was still considered an integral part of the team.
- Adam and I had been fishing together since he was 7, when I first put a rod in his hands.
- They hunted together,, fished together and worked the oyster beds in season.
- "We worked Homicide together, fished together, we were on the same bowling team."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.