"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His hands were still clasped together in front of him.
- They were meant to be clasped together, just like this.
- Her hands clasped together, almost as if they had thoughts of their own.
- He leaned forward with his hands clasped together on the table.
- Three of the men are dancing, clasping both hands together.
- Male and female may swim clasped together for a number of days.
- Her hands were then nervously clasping together, but he took one of them.
- He was now only a few inches away from where she sat with her hands nervously clasped together.
- His empty hands that had never held a weapon in their life were clasped together before him.
- He looked up at me and leaned forward on his elbows, hands clasped together.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.