"text" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It looks at the use of computer software to translate text or speech from one natural language to another.
- It also said the text had been translated from the Danish.
- They look for the word or phrase which will best bring to the audience of their time the text being translated.
- They would then use this new writing system to translate various texts into the language, among them the Bible.
- These texts were translated back into Latin in multiple ways.
- The text of the carol has been translated into English numerous times.
- Caution should be exercised if the text was translated from another language.
- So, English spelling depends on language from which text is translated.
- Most of the texts first translated at this time survive in only one manuscript each.
- The text was first translated into Latin in the twelfth century.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.