"supply" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Just send us supplies and any of my men who wish to come back.
- Some people sent supplies that could be used in the cleanup.
- She'd like to send medical supplies, too, but saw no quick way to find out what would be useful.
- Where the men were, they sent supplies and sought no other controls.
- Weapons are among the last supplies sent to the station before the supply route from Earth is cut.
- The British announced that they would send him more abundant supplies.
- Nor does he send any aid, troops, weapons or military supplies all of which we are in short supply.
- He informed them that the government had been unable to send the appropriate money and supplies.
- Usually the amount of supplies being sent north was barely adequate to supply the forces in place.
- Novgorod has been sending us supplies and men, but not enough.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.