"sun" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We want to make more or less for the setting sun.
- The light was from above, too high to be the setting sun.
- I looked across at the setting sun and then to the east.
- The other brother was sent three days toward the setting sun.
- The setting sun was real despite the effects of the drug.
- Just the two of us, the setting sun, and the music.
- It was pretty in its own way especially when seen under the light of the setting sun.
- And you've come along from the land of the setting sun with a higher calling.
- Our course was still due west, the setting sun in front of us.
- So I'm happy just to be alive and to feel the setting sun on my face.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.