"sun" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The wind and the evening sun were both at her back.
- By the end of the rally, the evening sun even came out.
- The early evening sun was lowering itself behind the house.
- These summer nights the evening sun took a long time to die.
- The evening sun bore down from a different direction than I was used to.
- The long warm light of the evening sun caught him nicely.
- The clouds were higher, and the evening sun was breaking through.
- I look out the back window to make sure the evening sun is drying my clothes.
- There was still heat in the evening sun and it warmed her slowly.
- He could see buildings with the evening sun reflected in their windows.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.