"stretch" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He felt that something stretched away in front of him.
- He saw the walls of the city, stretching away on either side.
- To the north, a dirt road stretched away to a point.
- On his left were the trees, stretching away into the distance.
- The pile stretched away on either side, higher at the center.
- While waiting for them, I stood looking out over the river, my back toward the woods that stretched away to the east behind me.
- In a few minutes I was up on top of the mesa, which stretched away for miles.
- Where the open water had once been, a sea of white dunes stretched away toward.
- Below him Bradley could see the city stretching away to a distance on every hand.
- Nothing but flat rock and sand stretched away on every side.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.