"standard" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If you have safety standards at work, thank a union.
- Of that amount, $17 million was to bring the building up to modern fire and safety standards.
- They helped to form the basis for national and international safety standards.
- They are changes to a property to bring it up to local health and safety standards.
- The agent did not meet safety standards, and the program was stopped in 2007.
- We should establish safety standards for the health care system.
- The first is that the highest safety standards possible are too high.
- It has been involved in the development and improvement of safety standards.
- Of these, 1.6 percent were above the safety standard for pesticides.
- What we should do, whatever happens, is lay down common safety standards for such products.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.