"stand" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But we don't want to stand in the way of science.
- I also did not want to stand in the line.
- Real problems, economic and political, stand in its way right now.
- To play the shot, he would have to stand in the water.
- "We need to know whether your country will stand in our way or not."
- A study says culture or language often stand in the way.
- We don't want to stand in your way for a second.
- And he was not a man to let anything stand in his way.
- Nothing could ever bring him back or stand in his place.
- Stand by around your place of work in a second.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.