"spin" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He had started to run, stopped, spun about, and opened fire on the police officers as they left their car.
- The two men spun about, running back to stand before their superior.
- I spin about in search of her, and find only darkness.
- She spun about, looking for an exit, but of course there was none.
- Carl spun about and ran both hands through his hair.
- He spun about, then began to run toward the house.
- She spun about, looking to see what time it was.
- He spun about on one heel and looked at her.
- He spun about on his heels and left the room.
- But a moment later, she spun about, her dark eyes alert as if after a long sleep.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.