"sound" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These people sent a man here to sound me out.
- Do, above all, make time to talk to your son or daughter - particularly if they want to sound you out on the subject.
- He could sound them out but didn't know what the word meant.
- They did much better than on the previous day, and I only had to help them sound out four or five of the longer words.
- He can sound out letters the same way a child does.
- The only way to know is to sound them out.
- In one study, men and women were asked to sound out different words.
- Try to sound out some of the others if you get a chance.
- At the time, the older woman did not know how to sound out a word.
- I tried to sound him out on it, but didn't get very far.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.