"sleep" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The child care workers force him to sleep in his own room.
- Have you been able to sleep in the last few weeks?
- They do not even sleep together in the same room!
- He wanted nothing more than to sleep in her arms.
- Just a bit more and he could sleep in his own bed.
- They had decided to all sleep in the main room, at least the first night.
- He didn't want to sleep in my bed all alone.
- I wasn't given food or a place to sleep in the house.
- We can sleep at night with you in the house.
- But you've got to go away tonight and sleep in another room.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.