"shrink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But how could any woman look at him without shrinking away?
- Only the children really saw him, and they shrank away.
- The world around her shrank away, as if she were looking at it from above.
- "The fact that the force is slowly shrinking away doesn't concern people the way it should."
- At once his hope, so quickly born, died and shrank away.
- She tried to shrink away, but knew there was no escape.
- He came back with me to my people, and they were also in awe of him, shrinking away.
- But when will what remains of our national sovereignty stop shrinking away?
- The plants within the garden shrank away at his approach.
- I shrank away, but he just took hold of my purse.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.