"short" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "We need to have the right systems in place or else we'll fall short on the service end of our business," he said.
- It looked as if they were going to fall short.
- All three times they fell short and ended in 2nd place.
- The report also said treatment programs fell far short of meeting the needs.
- Yet justice alone can fall short in putting the past to rest.
- We all fall short of the standards our best values set for us.
- But when put into effect the plans usually fall short.
- But, with the kitchen under pressure from the large party, the rest of the food fell far short.
- Never has a place fallen so short of its potential.
- No man can go through his life without some day falling short.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.