"shark" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I have heard stories of two great white sharks caught since that film came out.
- The great white shark can have up to 3,000 teeth.
- It is in the same family as the great white shark.
- We leave the monsters, except for the great white shark, which is on the second level.
- The population of great white sharks declined 79 percent since 1986, they said.
- Every time she closed her eyes, she'd see that great white shark.
- He was followed by a great white shark for 5 days.
- But then, like a great white shark, the van appeared again.
- It was about twice the size of the modern great white shark.
- My second question is a special one concerning the protection of the great white shark.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.