"settle" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Yes, please pay the phone bill for us and I'll settle up when we get back next week.
- It was time for them to settle up their debts.
- And he'd no right to do that, until it was all settled up.
- Other Republicans have been settling up their accounts as well.
- She pointed to a table where a couple were settling up.
- Customers settled up at the bar on the way out.
- Let's settle up so I can go about my business.
- "Long as we settle up when I call time, right?"
- "As there will be nobody here until half past 11 tomorrow, would you mind settling up tonight?"
- We're done now, but with this mark between us to settle up, I will be talking to you.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.