"roll" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1907 Charles Rolls, whose interests had turned increasingly to flying, tried unsuccessfully to persuade Royce and the other directors to design an aero engine.
- Charles Rolls, co-founder of the Rolls-Royce car firm, pioneer aviator (d. 1910)
- Calthrop was a close personal friend of Charles Rolls, of Rolls-Royce fame.
- The car was subsequently sold to Charles Rolls for £1,200.
- Her youngest son, Charles Rolls, took the royal couple on what might have been their first car ride.
- Charles Rolls was born in Mayfair in 1877 and was the fourth man in England to own a car.
- June - Charles Rolls becomes the first Englishman to fly across the Channel.
- With Charles Rolls, he would later make the first ascent in a spherical gas balloon made in England by the Short brothers.
- However only four months later, his friend Charles Rolls was killed in a flying accident and Moore-Brabazon's wife persuaded him to give up flying.
- A memorial statue of Charles Rolls by Scott stands on the promenade in Dover.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.