"roll" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- William put down the phone, ran out of the house and jumped into the Rolls Royce.
- Certainly had a nine fifty Rolls Royce would get along very well.
- Post war business was good enough for him to purchase his first Rolls Royce in 1947.
- For reading, neither are a patch on the Rolls Royce of a real book.
- Rolls Royce at one time considered offering an engine for the A310 but dropped the program.
- The noise level of the cars which they developed were lower than in the Rolls Royce.
- To damage a Rolls Royce the way they did should be a crime!
- They walked to a large Rolls Royce and got in.
- It's the largest gathering of Rolls Royce's in the world.
- I haven't been a Rolls Royce for a long time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.