"right" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In all, 85 countries bought the rights to show the movie.
- They had to buy the rights back from the farmer for about $30,000.
- Yes, because they had to buy the rights from Stanford.
- The studio bought rights to the story, but no film was made.
- Edward Small bought the rights to the book in 1953.
- In Arizona, state law makes it difficult to buy rights to water independent of the land.
- They bought full rights to the trademark at the end of 2006.
- Also, I understand there are companies that will buy rights to apartments.
- Soon other firms around the world were buying rights to make the game.
- There's no point in buying the rights if the team isn't attractive.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.