"reverse" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I'm going to try to persuade him to reverse his position.
- He lost those battles at the time, but lived to see the association reverse its position on both issues.
- In a Committee debate, they have completely reversed their previous position.
- Then there's the possibility that the labor board could reverse its position.
- He reversed his position just before running for lieutenant governor in 1985.
- The way to do it was to find Harry and reverse their present positions.
- Yet by the time of Foster's death in 1959, the two seem to have reversed positions.
- After the two were elected, they both reversed their position and supported the plan.
- When the fines reached $1 million a day, the Council reversed its position.
- "If you really want to make it up to me, though, we'll reverse positions tonight."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.