"restaurant" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It features nearly 200 stores, a large food court, and several restaurants.
- In addition, the park features a restaurant and a pub.
- It also features a restaurant on the Divide golf course.
- Every department store featured a restaurant, mostly located, on the top floor.
- The settlement features a restaurant by the sea and several attractions.
- It also features several restaurants, food operations and a 150-room luxury hotel.
- The tower features a gift shop and restaurants on the ground floor.
- The ground floor has in various years featured a restaurant from time to time.
- The building will also feature restaurants and an information center, as well as green space.
- In addition, the mall features a food court and several restaurants on the periphery.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.