"replace" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The rest of the building was replaced after a 1927 fire.
- He was replaced after their financial problems in late 2007.
- He was replaced after eight games in the 1984 season.
- Most of this was replaced in 1918 and all immediately after the war.
- This would remain in place until replaced after the second world war.
- He started the match, but was replaced after just 38 minutes.
- But even the best equipment eventually needs to be replaced, usually after 15 or 20 years.
- As such they grip the road better, but must be replaced after every race.
- The glass had not long been replaced after a fight between two customers.
- He was replaced after one season as Pittsburgh won only 18 games in 1962-63.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.