"remember" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She remembered the woman's eyes, which were large and ice blue.
- She spoke pretty good English, and I remember her green eyes.
- She remembered the night before, his eyes over the sights of the pistol.
- I remembered his eyes and nothing else about him.
- And I remember her green eyes; they not be easy to forget.
- "I remember your big brown eyes looking up at me."
- He remembered her eyes as she paused in the doorway they'd both passed through.
- I can remember her huge white eyes looking at me.
- Then, like a splash of ice water, she remembered his eyes that afternoon.
- He remembered her startling green eyes and short, brown hair.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.