"relatively" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The condition is relatively rare and goes away without treatment.
- Such cases are relatively rare, but the following have been reported.
- Such changes were relatively rare, occurring about once a century.
- It has been noted to be a relatively rare species.
- As a result, the type was relatively rare until the 1870s.
- In practice it is relatively rare for all the different sources to be taken into account before an order.
- Other relatively rare conditions have been reported in association with this disease.
- California's move was a relatively rare instance of a state actually taking money from a fund.
- Others find things are worse but this is relatively rare.
- But eating out was still a relatively rare family event.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.