"regret" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But don't let her use that as a reason to do something she'll regret later.
- It was as if such looking might lead me to action I would later regret.
- If participants later regret something they said, out it goes.
- Neither of us wanted to say things we would later regret.
- The two fall into bed in April 2012, which she later regrets.
- Yet, like so many other things she later regretted, it had been her own decision.
- The investment in Florida was one my father would later regret.
- "We will come to regret this 10 years later, I think."
- "Do not say in anger what you will regret later."
- No one wanted to take premature action that they would later regret.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.