"regret" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I deeply regret it, and will for the rest of my life.
- It is something I regret deeply that anyone had to go through.
- Was this perhaps his way of trying to tell her that he deeply regretted what had passed between them?
- I deeply regret the fact that the Presidency is not present.
- I deeply regret the fact that the Council is so closed in this process.
- And I cannot help feeling that this is a fact to be deeply regretted.
- I barely can go an entire conversation without saying something I'll deeply regret.
- She regrets deeply but the realization is little too late.
- I deeply regret this, as it means that important consumer information will be lost.
- "I deeply regret the pain our decision has caused," he wrote.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.