"regret" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He instantly regrets it but is not ready to return to Leah.
- He shook his head to clear it and instantly regretted the move.
- As the words came out he instantly regretted them.
- He switched to the pool house and instantly regretted it.
- And instantly regretted it since my head echoed like a drum.
- She instantly regretted thinking about Earth, because that only made her homesick.
- He seemed stung, and Linda instantly regretted what she'd said.
- "I can entertain myself," she said, and instantly regretted it.
- Somehow, I found the presence of mind to take another step, and instantly regretted it.
- Seeing the blood drain from Beatrice's face, he instantly regretted having said anything at all.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.