"regret" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I cried for the first time and immediately regretted it.
- I moved to the middle of the third row and immediately regretted it.
- I asked, immediately regretting the sharp note in my voice.
- The policeman immediately regretted his choice of the last two words.
- He immediately regretted having let his last few words slip out.
- She later kisses him at a night club, but immediately regrets the decision.
- I wish you could see, she said, and then immediately regretted her words.
- He could see that she immediately regretted the thought and pushed it away.
- With photo in hand, she walked out of the room and immediately regretted making that last comment.
- I said, hot in all my leather, then immediately regretted it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.