"reduce" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I'm saying we should increase the time at work in order to reduce the cost per hour."
- These can be used to help reduce costs to an organization.
- To reduce costs, you may want to wait for the results of the first analysis before doing a second or third test.
- The result would be to increase rather than reduce many Americans' costs of care.
- Instead, people are looking at how to reduce their costs.
- Reduce costs and find another use for the product or service.
- There are other things we can do to reduce costs.
- Let us move forward then in all these areas to reform government, to reduce the cost and size.
- How can I reduce the cost of my home insurance?
- "We all share the same problems, the need to reduce the cost of government," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.