"railway" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The building, to the west of the railway line, is now a private home.
- The railway line is in the middle of the city.
- In 1916 the city was provided with the railway line.
- Three railway lines once made their way through the west side of the town.
- The boys' school at one time had its own railway line.
- A railway line was added to the left bank between the years 1873 and 1874.
- There were men working on the railway line, and the children began by watching them.
- The railway line was built in the 1880s and development followed.
- It became the focus of several railway lines in the mid-19th century.
- He says; I went over the railway line and was killed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.