"quote" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The cultural attitude toward quoting sources had changed since the book was first printed.
- The radio quoted military sources as saying that so far the Palestinians were "incapable of controlling the situation."
- The Economic Times, quoting unidentified sources, said the deal could be worth $200 million.
- A few trade publications did report on the $3 discounts, quoting anonymous sources.
- It quoted strong sources who said he would turn into a successful general manager before the 2010 season.
- Some local television stations quoted unidentified sources as saying that a sale was probably imminent.
- It quoted sources as saying the person died at the scene before their body was removed.
- Livius.org tells the story of Alexander and quotes original sources.
- The Post quoted unidentified sources as saying the quarterback had made his decision and only an 11th-hour change of heart could keep him in college.
- The Washington Times quoted unidentified sources as saying the list included 500 names.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.