"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The quick flashbacks during his memory wipe scene revelead some further information about his past.
- Except for a few quick flashbacks - and a dreamlike coda - the turbulent meeting is the play.
- Hearing the story, Jack has strange quick flashbacks of four prisoners digging a hole surrounded by law-enforcement.
- A quick flashback reveals that the suicide bombing was just a troubling daydream.
- They try to use the flowers to remind Amnesia of her past, but all she can get is a quick flashback ("Lilacs").
- She had a quick flashback to another chairlift ride, this one in Switzerland some two months before.
- Through quick flashbacks and snapshot scenes of the present, Eva's young life unfolds with crushing predictability.
- "But when the first batter hit a ball to the gap for a double, I did have a flashback there pretty quick."
- So eventually, in three quick flashbacks, Morgenstern returns to what I think is the story.
- "I had a little quick flashback out there on the football field and wanted to rip his head off again," Turley said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.