"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He received a quick confirmation that the transition had been accomplished as planned.
- Key Republican senators and supporters predicted a quick confirmation.
- On January 28, 1925, Stone's masterful performance during five hours of public session testimony cleared the way for his quick confirmation.
- Are you by chance under pressure from above to deliver a quick confirmation of suicide and close your case?
- Those customers received a quick confirmation that Invesco would sell them shares after that day's stock market closing.
- He found quick confirmation of Moe's guess that the car had crossed the bridge from New Jersey.
- President Bush keeps pressing for quick confirmation.
- They gave a quick confirmation and then disappeared into the darkness.
- A glance at the mirror gave quick external confirmation of my internal decrepitude.
- "I don't think they're prisoners," said Miles, switching on the light for a quick confirmation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.