"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Pope became the object of public respect and general curiosity.
- Finally, the government's enforcement failure erodes public respect for the rule of law itself.
- And they were men who had earned public respect.
- A President without public respect or Congressional support cannot last.
- Among Rusty's concerns as chief is public respect for their decisions.
- Worst, he casts a shadow on public respect for the department's daily decisions.
- Preservation of the public respect on which the institution depends is far more important than who becomes president.
- I think that by now the imprisonment is lowering public respect for law.
- Created on April 27, 1927 their mission is to maintain order and create public respect for the laws of the country.
- At present, there is little public respect for the eurozone's more important leaders.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.